Software Developer Interns 2016
InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia’s software developers design and build open source technologies that improve the way organisations collaborate to improve health, safety, and development. Our technologies conform to a set of architectural principles that allow them to be used either as-is or as building blocks for larger solutions.
We are committed to the agile development of collaborative technology tools and building local capacity to use technologies for social impact.
As a key member of a small and agile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Basic knowledge of systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
Team or role: Software Engineering
Job type: Intern
Number of positions: 2
Other benefit: stipend
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Applications deadline (extended): January 28, 2016
Internship program start from: February 2016