Communications and Digital Media Internship
Want to work on the front edge of technology for social good?
InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia (iLab SEA) is looking for a Communications and Digital Media Intern to join our agile communications team. We are looking for a young professional passionate to amplify and tell stories about technology for social good. If you are motivated to gain experience and mentorship from working with humanitarian and international development innovators, we want you to apply to our internship program.
What are the requirements to be an intern with the iLab SEA?
- A Cambodian student
- Study: media, journalism, marketing, communications
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Working Hours: Full time
- Term: Flexible (minimum three months)
- Start Date: Flexible
- Monthly stipend
What you will do?
Learn about how an international nonprofit organization communication function works while crafting stories and producing media to increase the visibility of social innovators using technology to save lives and make the world a safer, healthier place. There will be potential opportunities for travel and working at the grassroots level.
Other key considerations:
You have the ability to learn new collaboration tools and do self-guided work within a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a storyteller at your core
- You’re passionate about using social media tools
- You can articulate the value of communications through verbal, writing, and visual.
- You are fluent in English, and may speak other languages.
- You love collaborating with others.
- You’re comfortable working with our iLab teams across the continents, Southeast Asia and South America.
To apply for our Communications Internship Program, please send an email expressing your interest to Communications and Digital Media Manager Tharum Bun at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a Skype interview.
To learn more about InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia, please click here.