This training course is free, but available seats are limited. To register, click here!
This initiative, implemented under the project supported by United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in collaboration with InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia, calls for applications for Youth Mobile App Development training in Cambodia.
- How to develop hybrid mobile applications (Android & iOS)
- A creative approach to problem solving (Human-Centred Design)
- Learning-to-code and problem solving (coding-to-learn) with experienced trainers
- Leverage the power of computer, Internet, and mobile technologies to address challenges and sustainable development facing youth and local communities
- 4th year Computer Engineering students or recent graduates
- Available during the training program: 9th October 2015 – 28th December 2015 (every morning 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM; Monday – Friday)
Want to apply? Please use this application form.
Deadline: October 8th, 2015
Note: Only selected candidates will be notified for interview.
Tharum Bun, Communications and Digital Media Manager
InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia
Email: email@example.com | Mobile: 012793277
Ms. Jamie Lee, Communication and Information Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 012 931 661
Ms. Nayheak Khun, Youth Mobile Focal Point
Communication and Information Unit
UNESCO Phnom Penh Office
Email: email@example.com | Mobile: 023 217 244